So it’s come to that time again, the time of the year when we talk about our goals for the following year. So that’s what I’m here to do!
Below are some of the fitness related goals I have for 2017 (basically a bucket list)!
- Start doing more yoga. Therefore be able to do the following beginner poses with ease (there’s more (difficult) poses I’d like to achieve but this is a start!);
ο Upward Revolved Knee to Head
ο Big Toe
ο Full Seated Boat
ο Seated Forward Bend
ο Standing Half Forward Bend
– A more detailed post on which poses I’d like to achieve coming soon!
- Improve my flexibility (end goal; to be able to do the splits)
- Be able to do a push-up, easily
- Be able to do a cart wheel
- Do 100 sit ups in 5 minutes
- Lose 60 pounds in a year
- Exercise daily
- Get a gym membership
- Start playing a sport (I’d love to play football (soccer) but where I live doesn’t offer it! 😒)
- Learn to dance
- Become vegan (by the end of the year I’d like to have transitioned into full veganism or close to doing so)
I’ll probably add to this list some time during the year.
Do you have any 2017 fitness goals?