Everyone loves a good workout playlist, it keeps them motivated to keep working out. And if you have the right songs they’ll make you want to workout to the rhythm of the song. And possibly even stop mid workout to dance (we know you’ve done it before)!
Here are my top 10 workout songs. If anyone wants a full workout playlist just ask and I’ll post mine!
10. Honey, I’m Good – Andy Grammer
9. Born This Way – Lady Gaga
8. Burn – Ellie Goulding
7. Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
6. Good Feeling – Flo Rida
5. Feel So Close – Calvin Harris
4. Downtown – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (featuring Eric Nally, Melle Mel, Kool Moe Dee & Grandmaster Caz)
3. Roar – Katy Perry
2. Hall of Fame – The Script
1. Confident – Demi Lovato
Which of these songs is your favourite song to work out too?